Maintenance method of paint sprayer
The paint spraying machine is mainly composed of a feeding device, a spray gun and an atomization source. Suitable for leather handbags, gift packaging, furniture, footwear, automobile manufacturing and other industries. The appearance of paint spraying machines has also brought great convenience to people. So how should the paint sprayer be maintained in normal use? The following editors will introduce it to everyone.
1. Spray line spray room maintenance If the air supply system of the spray cabinet is blocked or there is too much dust, the air filter cotton needs to be replaced. The oil filter system should be cleaned behind the spray cabinet in about three days. At the same time, it is also necessary to clean the oil on the conveyor chain and add butter from time to time.
2. Maintenance of the oil supply system After the paint sprayer is used, the paint recirculation valve needs to be shut down to open the paint recirculation valve so that all the paint flows back to the ink tank. Take out the ink tank and pour the cleaning solvent into the mixing tank and start the oil pump. To larger, let the cleaning solvent circulate in the oil pipe and clean the spray gun and oil pump. Because the pump and spray gun are extremely precise, do not disassemble them randomly during cleaning to avoid damage.
3. After one week or 50 hours of operation, check the seal of the pump body, cylinder, and bowl of the mortar unit, the tightness of the belt at the transmission, the tightness and tightness of the pipe joints, clean the exterior of the pump, and apply thin oil to prevent Dirt sticks.
4. The main components such as clutches, backflow unloading valves, reducers, air compressors should be regularly inspected according to their requirements. If it is worn or damaged, it should be adjusted and replaced in time.
5. Wipe the dirt from the oil injection and oil holes before refueling the mortar mixer and mortar combined machine.
The above is about the maintenance method of paint spraying machine, I hope it can help everyone.