Common failures and diagnosis methods of paint spraying machine
Coating spraying machine can be used in leather handbags, gift packaging, furniture, footwear, automobile manufacturing and other industries. Bring great convenience to people. Although the paint spraying machine is sometimes maintained, some failures will inevitably occur during use. This requires us to diagnose the failures in time and eliminate the failures. So what are the common faults and diagnostic methods of paint spraying machines? The following editors will introduce it to everyone.
I. Common failures of paint spraying machines 1. The movable iron core cannot cooperate with the switch shaft and the coil housing flexibly.
2. The contact surface in the switch and the surface of the contact pad on the shaft are not smooth, ablated and stuck.
3. The relay coil is shorted or opened.
4. The transmission fork stroke adjustment screw is improper and the contact gap is inappropriate.
Second, the diagnosis method of paint sprayer failure 1, press the start button, if the ammeter indicates that the discharge reaches zero, there is a ground short circuit between the starter and the electromagnetic switch coil. The thin wire on the electromagnetic switch can be removed and suspended, then press the button to gradually find out where the ground is.
2. If the pointer of the ammeter does not move after pressing the start button, there is an open circuit between the power switch and the electromagnetic switch. The screw terminal of the electromagnetic switch can be connected with the battery live wire by a screwdriver.
3. If there is suction, there is a disconnection between the terminal and the ignition switch. If there is no power after the electromagnetic switch terminal is connected to the battery live wire with a screwdriver, the electromagnetic switch coil is powered off and needs to be disassembled and repaired.
4. If the start button is pressed, the starter rotates well and there is no abnormal meshing sound, but the crankshaft does not rotate, it may be that the hook at the rear of the electromagnetic switch has fallen off and should be repaired.
5. After pressing the start button, the electromagnetic switch is turned on, but the starter does not turn. Mostly, the internal short circuit or the conductive copper sheet insulation gasket is damaged.
The above are the common faults and diagnostic methods of paint spraying machines. I hope they can help everyone. If you have any other questions about this, please feel free to contact us!