Using skills of real stone paint spraying machine
The decoration of the wall is getting more and more attention. It is no longer the same big white wall as before. There are many colors and styles to choose from. Of course, it is no longer manual painting. With the opportunity to spray with real stone paint, it is more effective. So what are the skills of real stone paint sprayer in use? The following editors will introduce it to everyone.
1. The air pressure of the real stone paint spraying machine is controlled at 0.3-0.4 MPa (3-4 kgf / cm2). If the pressure is too small, the paint liquid will not be atomized properly, and pits will form on the surface; if the pressure is too large, it will hang out, which not only causes excessive paint mist, but also wastes materials and affects the operator's health. The order of spraying is: first difficult then easy, first inside then outside. First high and then low, first small area and then large area. However, there will be no post-spray paint mist splashing onto the sprayed paint film and destroying the sprayed paint film.
2. Use a real stone paint spraying machine to apply clean water to adjust the paint to a suitable spray viscosity. Measure with a Tu-4 viscometer. The appropriate viscosity is generally 20-30 seconds. If there is no viscometer for a while, visual inspection can be used. Stir the paint evenly to a height of 20 cm, then stop and observe it. If the paint liquid continues to line for a short time, it will be too thick. If the line breaks from the top of the barrel, it will be too thin; when it is stopped at a height of 20 cm, the paint liquid will be in a straight line, and the flow will be cut off instantly, and the viscosity will be more suitable.
3. When using a real stone paint sprayer to spray in outdoor open places, pay attention to the wind direction, and the operator should stand in the downwind direction to prevent the paint mist from being blown onto the sprayed paint film by the wind to cause unsightly grainy surfaces.
4. When using the real stone paint spraying machine, the spray gun can move up and down, left and right, and evenly operate at a speed of 10-12 meters per minute. The nozzle should be sprayed straight on the surface, and the oblique spraying should be minimized. When spraying to the two ends of the object surface, the hand holding the trigger of the spray gun should be loosened quickly to reduce the paint mist, because the two ends of the object surface often need to receive more than two sprays, which is easy to cause sagging.
5. When using a real stone paint sprayer to spray, the next one should be pressed against 1/3 or 1/4 of the previous one, so that there will be no leakage. When spraying quick-drying paint, spray it all in one order. The after-spray effect is not ideal.
6. The distance between the nozzle of the real stone paint sprayer and the surface is generally 300-400 mm. It is easy to sag if it is too close; uneven paint mist is too far away, and pitting is easy to occur; and the paint mist is scattered on the way from the nozzle to cause waste. The specific size of the distance should be adjusted appropriately according to the type of paint, viscosity and air pressure. The spraying distance of slow-drying paint can be a little longer, and the spraying speed of quick-drying paint can be a little closer; it can be a little closer when the viscosity is thick, and a little longer when the viscosity is thin. When the air pressure is high, the distance can be a little longer, and when the pressure is small, it can be a little closer.
The above is the use technique of real stone paint spraying machine. When you use it, you must pay attention to safety, and check the condition of the wall in time to avoid hanging.